Wednesday, December 21, 2011

W I P Wednesday




The last Wednesday before Christmas, I think  there are many machines just a humming with a flurry of projects getting completed. I thought i was about done but there are a few things I would like to do before Christmas. I did get my Christmas curtains done for the living room and a little hanging for the stand.
mini santa hanging
new Christmas curtains



I now know that the baby is coming today that I have stockings just waiting for a name sew that I can finish them.
I found out that hubby's sister will be coming out Christmas eve sew I think I would like to put a stocking together for her. She has to have something for Christmas morning, it just would not be right not to do it.
an extra stocking
ready to be used

socks finished

Sew today I will be getting a few more stocking stuffer s and making one last stocking and who know maybe knitting another pair of wrist warmers.

I am linking to THE NEEDLE AND THREAD NETWORK stop over to see what the other Canadian Gals have been up to this week. See the link on the right side bar.

In stitches
And Merry Christmas
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Your curtains look great Annette and I love those socks, want to come teach me;-) the stocking is very pretty and I am sure will be very much appreciated. Have a very Merry Christmas Debra friend. Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are all set for Christmas Annette!! Wonderful creations! Love you valance! ;)
    Thanks for popping in on my blog!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curtains look great and the extra stocking is is very pretty. Love the socks.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete