Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Fever

Well I had a finish this weekend.
I managed to get my D9P ( disappearing 9 patch ) quilted and bound.
This one features a charm pack by Moda called Spring Fever. I only had the one pack sew I used them in the corners and fabrics on hand for the sides and center.

I also was able to get a runner called Picking Petals found in Quilts and More Better Homes and Gardens spring issue 2012 pieced and ready to quilt.Might be using this one for a birthday gift.
I sure felt good to get something finished.
  off to quilt
       in stitches
         Annette

3 comments:

  1. love that table runner Annette...congrats on your finish....I haven't sewed enough in the past couple of weeks to even mention....Got to get my cleaning done and yard work...gosh; will I ever catch up??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both so pretty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish Annette , it is lovely and I really love the table runner , may have to check that out :-) hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete