Sunday, April 15, 2012

wintery weekend

It seams that we have had to much spring like weather all winter, and now that it is spring winter dose not want to let go. Last weekend we had a good dump of snow today it is just a light snow. I am ready for it to warm up..... maybe with the warms temps the bug I have will finally leave.

We did get away for the weekend after I finished work. Off to Battleford to visit my brother and his wife a dear friend. Hubby is on the board of directors at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Battleford and it was the spring meeting.This is always a good time to get together with my brother and sis in law.

Sew not much swing going on but I did get started on a novel, I have been reading the Elm Creek Quilts Novels by Jennifer Chiaverini. I ordered the last two and I am almost half way through
THE WEDDING QUILT
they are an easy enjoyable read, I will not read anything else until I have them finished.

I might go have a look at the two projects I have pinned and ready to quilt, and maybe do one up tonight.
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment