Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Well it seams like forever since I posted. And I do not feel that I have had much sewing time.

ready to use
But I did get a charming scarf finished  this morning
 I have gotten a couple  Baby bundles ready for Lutheran World Relief
ready to wrap and pin sew
 they will be on their way soon to
 some little one in need

and I have made a couple extra samples, for tonight show and tell over in Davidson.
Tonight is the First time that I am a guest speaker..... I have never thought of myself as such, but I am willing to give it a try....... quilting is something I know and love to do sew I think it will go okay. Hubby will be driving me over to the Davidson quilt guild meeting.
I did get a start on my Holiday Lane pillow for the hop coming soon......
just a peak

Well I best get myself organized and off to Davidson. but first I will be linking up with http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca
sew stop on by and see what the others have been up to.
in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. love your scarf!! Isn't the pillow a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is charming and you will have to tell me more about the baby bundles . I am sure you will do just fine tonight in Davidson , they will love your work for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarf and so generous for your Luthern World Relief baby bundles. I hope that you had a good time at your guild meeting. I am sure that your passion for quilting showed as you spoke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always glad when people can use their crafts knowledge to create something for those in need! I love those patchwork scarves, I always feel that scarves like umbrellas get left behind and loosing a patchwork scard is alot less work to replace than a knitted scarf! I like to use flannel to make my scarves.

    ReplyDelete