Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sewing up a storm

Well I have been busy sewing up the storm at sea blocks for the McCall's QDS challenge 1. I think I only have 3 more to finish up and then on to the borders. I am enjoying working on this one as it is the first time I am working with this block. I have looked at it many times just never found the quilt that I wanted to make. I am hoping to have it finished by the end of the weekend. I have to have it posted by next Sunday.
And then I will play with the Elna 740. Right now it out of the box and looking at me, waiting. From looking at the manual it looks like it will be fun  to play with it and learn what all it can do. It did come with it's own quilting table. I think I will make another bra on it while I play.
I did get the garden all planted yesterday before what I thought was going to be a good rain, but it was mostly noise and just a sprinkle.
Well I best get moving..... have a great day
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment