Wednesday, November 30, 2011

W. I. P. Wendsedays..... frozen ....

post card under construction


Well from the inside
.... spent the afternoon in the dentists chair and I have to go back one more time in a couple weeks or cancellation.  Should feel much better after it is all done, or just know that it is done.
Sew I have not gotten much done today. do however have the Christmas disappearing 9 patch all done and just waiting for a label. The girls at work just love it and want to curl up with it.


I am working on a winter wall hanging for a gift for my prayer partner gift for Monday night .

Sew I hope you all are having a better day than this.
Do check out the link on my side bar for The Needle and Thread Network.
Until next time
Stay in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Ouch on the dentist visit .Your postcard looks wonderful , I have to try to find time to make a few for Christmas too.Congratulations on completing your disappearing nine patch , I just love it! hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wallhanging! I like that so much. :)
    Monika in Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete