Saturday, July 28, 2012

finial week .... of stitching

And I ran out of thread ..........
Sew it is off to the quilt shop to pick up a few spools of the one I ran out of and a few other that I will match up sew that I will not have this problem again this week.
My design is coming together I will be doing a lot of fussy cutting and building appliques to add to the design.
Sure wish we had a shop here in town still .... at one time we had two shops. Sure miss the Sewing Centre and the shop owner, I called her "mom" and she called the "kid". We confused a few folks as we are not related, just share the love of fabric and quilting.
Well I best get going this trip is cutting into sewing time.
take care out there and happy stitching
in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame to run out of thread , hope you don't have too far to travel. Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete