Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Dance

My design made it!!!!!  I am now in the next round of designing with McCall's Quilt Design Star 2012.
Thank you to all who voted  this round
in stitches
Annette
I just wanted to add that my wip is........ waiting on the mail  for the fabric that is to be a part of the Challenge 2 of the McCall's Quilt Design Star 2012. It will be my focus for the next little while. I will have until the 5 th of August to complete the next quilt top.
Sew in the mean time I will try and work out a few ideas sew that when it arrives I can jump into it. I will pull other fabrics from my stash and then pick up a few more ( we always need just one more it seams)  Then the playing will begin.
I am linking with The Needle and Thread Network
Thanks for letting me share my news
in stitches again
Annette


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annette. That was a beautiful quilt; you had my votes. I made it as well, so I now I just got to finalize my design and start sewing. All the best in this Challenge. Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Annette... well deserved..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Annette , I knew you would make it , how could you not with such an amazing design. What is the next challenge to be? I am so happy for you !!!hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for you Annette...happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Must be nerve-wracking creating something with such a tight deadline. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete