Friday, July 6, 2012

last weekend to vote


Yep this is the last weekend to vote in the McCall's Quilting Quilt Design Star 2012 Challenge, challenge #1.
The link on the side bar will take you to the voting page. If you use the slide show or gallery you can view all the quilts in the storm at sea challenge. Please remember to cast your  votes this weekend.
On the 10th we find out who will go on to the next challenge.
Thank you to all who have supported me in this challenge ........ I can hardly wait for Tuesday to see if I will get to go forward with the challenges.

We will be off to the campsite after I am done work on Saturday ... boating fishing and tubing will be the order of the day with the 30c temps on the way.
Well I am off to get a few things done around the house sew that we can go this weekend
in stitches
 Annette

3 comments:

  1. You got my vote everyday as well! Enjoy your camping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got around to finding your blog and voted for your lovely quilt. ... I was your table partner at the Stiches conference. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete