Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Samples

 Sew at the moment I have been busy making up samples for a shop that I will be teaching at in the fall.Some are done up in holiday prints and others just for fun. I hope the samples will entice some folks to take the classes when they are offered.  It will be nice to meet a bunch of new to me quilters as the shop is about one hour away, It is in Humboldt SK.( the shop that puts on the conference ).  It is always fun to share what you know with other quilters and learn from each other. 
Sew the classes that I will be teaching will be
Summer Daze Tote
Crazy for Candles ... candle mat
Quilted Post Cards
Aprons
As I have been making up the samples it has refreshed the pattern in my mind and I have thought of a few tips to add to the patterns, sew that means I will be editing them a bit as I re-type them ( they are on the old hard drive and I am not sure if it will be saved )
I did also manage to get a couple batches of cookies baked for dear hubby, and now I am thinking of going out to pick some of the weeds out of the garden and enjoy the sunshine.
sew  we will chat more later
take care
in stitches
Annette
p.s.  
the quilt show is all set up I hope to take my camera to get some shots to share

No comments:

Post a Comment