Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Off to class

This time as the teacher.
It should be a good class , at Haus of Stitches in Humboldt this Thursday
 I have all my teaching steps/samples ready and organized.
Sew I feel that I am going to have a good class and be ready for most anything.
I hope to get a few pictures of the class and their candle mats to show off to you out there in blog land.
I have not taught a class for a couple years( has it really been that long)now as we do not have a quilt shop here in Watrous any more.: (
I have helped many a friend with different problems and figured out patterns for them as well.
Sew I am looking forward  to the class and many more. ( if they like me )

I will have to get to my designing of patterns sew that I will have other classes to teach. I do have a few ideas in the works, it's just to get them down on paper and in fabric.

I have just found out that one of the ladies that I visit and teach a few different quilt techniques to went to the hospital a dew days ago. I do hope that she is starting to fell better and that the Dr.'s can figure out whats been going on with her the last few months.She is a very dear friend, I 'm a little worried for  her. She will be in my prayers.
Sew until next time
stay in stitches
Hugs
Annette

2 comments:

  1. I have just been doing a candle mat from your pattern..... its a great one...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your class today Annette , I am sure you will do just fine , you sound well prepared :-0 I hope your friend will be feeling better real soon , I'll keep her in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete