Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesdays

Let's see whats going on this Wednesday.
I want to finish this topper that I made from left over pieces from another project.





I did create a  e reader cover last weekend.
with a outside storage zip pouch.
Just what my friend wanted for her trip next month.
I have seen a BOM link on Sheila's blog Sheil's Quilt World 
opps miss spelled but the link works sorry Sheila.
 that I think I will get started on and maybe a few of these scrappy blocks to make another one like this . As my scrap box is over flowing sew it is time to do something about it.


Check out what the others have been up to with the link to  the needle and thread network on my side  bar. And if you are in the area this weekend check out the Saskatoon Guild 's Quilt Show at the Prairie land Exhibition grounds in Saskatoon. I know I will be going.
Sew that's all for this time
Stay in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Great little kindle cover...I really like the extra storage zipper pocket! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topper looks great , you can really machine quilt ,just lovely. I bet the ereader cover was a hit , it is great and love those scrappy blocks . I so wanted to go to the quilt show but it won't be happening this year , I am kind of sad about that . hugs SHeila

    ReplyDelete
  3. The topper looks great and the ereader case aswell.... your machine quilting is lovely... so I have something to aspire to...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete