Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W I P Wednesday

This weeks works in progress are the second block for Kisses for My Beloved is done

and then I made a little post card for my mom for Mother's Day.

I finished the beading on my star fish blueprint quilt, I have painted the back blue sew that it goes with the front a little better, now to get the binding and hanging sleeve on to my little quilt.

I also got a few sunbursts cut out to use in one of my classes at conference later this month.
I hope they will work in the class, if not I sure I will find another use for them.

I am linking up with The Needle and Thread Network......link on my side bar
Be sure to see what the other ladies have been up to.

in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely block , wonderful postcard and your sun bursts are interesting , what are they cut from ? Great works usual . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. some interesting projects on the go - I like the postcard for you mum, and those stars look great - hope they work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunbursts are awesome!! : )) Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. That was sweet of you! ; ) (You're on mine fyi!)

    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sun bursts are very cool. I'm curious to see what you do with them. (I guess I'll have to wait and see!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lovely postcard is thread-painted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lovely postcard is thread-painted?

    ReplyDelete