Wednesday, May 16, 2012

w.i.p. Wednesdays

my first flowers of spring


Not to much to show today
I did get the strip sets sewn and pressed, now I'm ready for the 3-D class
shades of orange and black

I have gotten 5 blocks done sew far using the square in a square technique ( shown in previous posts)
other than that I have gotten a few things ready for a garage sale, and a thread painting class with Monika of My Sweet Prairie.
 This after noon I went to the green house to  pick up a few plants for the yard and garden . Time to get a few things before they are all gone ( I even have a few planted : )    )
Well that's all from me be sure to check in with the others using the link for
 The Needle and Thread Network
 on my side bar.
in stitches
Annette

7 comments:

  1. I love your colours for your 3D project, will have to read back a ways to find out what you are up to! Enjoy your threadpainting and I hope you post pictures next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips :-) Interesting combination of fbarics , can't wait to see what you will be making with these . I'm off to vote for you now . hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange and black fabric combo. I would love to be in that thread painting class. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to live close enough to take a class with Monika! Looks like you have a lot of fun things coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need some daffodils, they are earlier than tulips and multiply. If you were nearer to me I could give you my overflow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shades of orange and black. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete