Friday, May 4, 2012

Work apron ready

Well I got my apron made the other night .....

I added a few accents to the pocket which match the ties. Just played around a little.
I made it on the long side as I will be using it in a fabric painting class .I chose to use a jacket type fabric to repel moisture and is light weight.
added triangles and prairie points

I want to say thank you to everyone who has voted and asked about the quilt. It is sew nice to know that there are sew many nice folks out there supporting my quilt design.

Almost all ready for the conference only a couple things to round up.  3 weeks to go.
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the apron , great fabric choice , your batiks look great as an accent , the prairie points and triangles really look great !! Wish I was taking that class with you :-)
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete