Wednesday, May 23, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday

Boy do I have a lot of W.I.P.'s on the go..... at least that is how I feel
I have my Chickadee form the class that Monika taught on Sunday.
a little more shading done

I have a little table stand quilt with a home made chalkboard center to finish


memo board

May's FMQ Challenge

I have almost forgotten to get my FMQ challenge for May done ....Just finished it up. ( I leave on Saturday for the Saskatchewan Stitches Conference for a week )
I used a green thread on the pink, thinking it would show up more ....... really it is there.

I'll be linking up with SewCalGal and the May challenge with this one.
I'll also be linking up with The Needle and Thread Network with my W.I.P.'s
links for both are on the top of my side bar ..... be sure to check what they other have done .....



I also have one more item on the table, but I will not be showing it for a while
It is for the McCall's Quilting - Quilt Design Star 2012.
Be sure to check out the link here to see all of the winning designs in both categories.I'm in there in the Professional category.
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/contests/Quilt_Design_Star_2012.html


Sew now I will leave you with a finished quilted item...
Star Fish..... my blueprinting wall hanging  :) It took a while to get all the beading done.








In stitches
Annette




p.s. any one in the Watrous area ... there will be a small quilt show from May 29 to June 23 at the Gallery on 3rd.

7 comments:

  1. Your chickadee is amazing , I have got to try that . Neat idea for the memo board and your star fish are great . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - all three projects are terrific! I LOVE the sunprinted stuff. I really want to try that out. Sky??

    : )

    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. :ovely thread painting on the chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful starfish with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects, have a good time at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice projects Annette.....the chickadee turned out really great....and those starfish...the patience you must have!!!

    ReplyDelete